The EANM strives to provide a supportive, inclusive and safe environment for all participants, where knowledge, ideas and information can be exchanged in a positive, friendly and professional manner.
The EANM will not tolerate any discriminatory, intimidating, or abusive speech or actions. This includes but is not limited to offensive verbal comments related to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, physical appearance, disability, body size and/or age. Deliberate intimidation and stalking will not be tolerated.
All attendees, including speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and staff, are expected to adhere to the following code of conduct during the EANM’23 on-site congress, the EANM’23 virtual platforms, and all related social media:
- Treat others with dignity and respect at all times.
- Do not use inappropriate language and images.
- Do not make audio or visual recordings of any part of the EANM’23 on-site or virtual Congress, including but not limited to the EANM’23 slides, presentations, posters or Q&As.
Additional onsite rules:
- Adhere to the COVID-19 safety regulations set by the ACV and EANM.
- Follow the instructions of the security personnel onsite.
- Always have your badge on you and visible.
- It is not allowed for companies to visit other company booths disguised as scientific attendees.
In case of inappropriate behaviour, the EANM reserves the right to take any necessary action, including the removal from the virtual congress and/or onsite congress without warning or refund and reserves the right to refuse attendance of future EANM meetings, virtual or in-person.