The EANM is offering an award to young authors of very good quality abstracts accepted for presentation at the EANM Annual Congress. This award aims to encourage young and talented nuclear medicine investigators to submit their results to the EANM Annual Congress and to have financial aid to attend the meeting and present their work.
Who can apply?
- The applicant must be aged 38 years or less.
- The applicant must be the first author of the presented work.
- The applicant must be a junior or ordinary member of EANM.
- At least one of the authors of the paper must attend the congress.
- Lump-sum subsidy of € 1,000 for the first author.
- Free registration for EANM’23.
There are up to 3 grants per annual congress
Application and Procedure:
The applicant must indicate during the abstract submission process (by ticking the relevant box) that he/she would like to apply for this award. Once the applicant is shortlisted, the presenting author will be requested to scan and e-mail a copy of the passport or birth certificate as proof of age.
The deadline for the application will be the same as submitting abstracts for the EANM Annual Congress.
Once the submission of abstracts is closed, the review process will start. After the review process, the approx. 15 best-rated papers that applied for the “EANM Young Authors’ Award” are shortlisted. Those abstracts will be sent (anonymised) to the EANM Scientific Programme Committee. The three best-rated papers will be awarded the “EANM Young Authors Award”.